Shipping & Returns:
To keep things nice and simple and just incase you need to return an item the shipping cost has not been calculated into the price of your item/s. We feel that this way it is transparent, the price of the item is just that and customers in one location are not getting a better deal than those in another.
The shipping rate is calculated on the heaviest item in your cart/ basket only so no need to worry that you’ll be charged twice.
- Flat rate of £5.00 (for orders under £250)
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over £250
Europe (including Iceland, Norway & Switzerland):
- Clothing & Accessories: £10.00
- Shoes & Boots: £15.00
Rest Of The World:
- Clothing & Accessories: £15.00
- Shoes & Boots: £35.00
Your order will be sent within 24 hours if received on a weekday. If your order is received on the weekend your order will ship on Monday by either Royal Mail guaranteed delivery or a courier of our choosing (Usually UPS or DPD) and you will receive tracking information by email.
Import taxes and duties outside of the EU:
Are your responsibility, they are not included within the shipping costs.
We hope you are happy with your item/s but if for any reason you do need to return or exchange an item then we offer a full no hassle refund or exchange.
Please follow the appropriate procedure below.
Please Note: Any items such as custom/ special ordered boots or items that have been altered in any way at your request or whilst in your possession are non-returnable/ refundable unless faulty when received. So, please contact us to discuss any sizing details or queries and refer to any relevant sizing charts before placing an order.
UK & Europe returns:
- Please contact us quoting your order number letting us know you intend to return an item.
- Items must be unworn, all tags and associated packaging attached and in the condition you received them. PLEASE TRY SHOES & BOOTS ON ON A CARPETED SURFACE to keep the sole in new condition.
- Return shipping is your responsibility (unless the item is faulty) and we would suggest sending the returned item by an insured (for the full value) and recorded method, as they are your responsibility until we receive them back.
- Returns must be received within 7 (UK) and 14 (EU/ International) days of the date of delivery. Any returns received after this time will result in either an exchange or shop credit being offered only.
- Once the goods are received back and inspected satisfactorily we will issue a full refund minus initial shipping costs within 24 hours to the original source of payment. Please leave up to 7 days for the refund to show on your payment source.
- Return address:
East West Apparel
47 Dragon Road
Non European returns:
- If returning items from outside of the EU (Europe) it is important that you mark the items as RETURNED GOODS.
- Please also declare the value at no more than £15 (or the equivalent in your country’s currency). If you do not do this, we will end up paying taxes and duties on the item for a second time around which will have to be deducted from your refund. Please do insure the parcel for the full value as the item is your responsibility until we receive it back.
- Upon receipt of returned items, we will issue a full refund for the amount paid for the items only or give an exchange or credit as required.
Please follow the same steps as for refunds with the exception of:
- Please inform us by email that you wish to exchange for a different size/ item and if in stock we will reserve your exchange item for you or alternatively order your size/ item in especially for you (subject to availability).
- The exchange item will be sent out to you with free Shipping within the UK and at a discounted rate for EU and International customers. Please note that only the first exchange item will be sent out with free/ discounted shipping. Any subsequent exchanges will incur normal shipping charges, which will be payable prior to the item being shipped. We will contact you with shipping costs.
The returns policy of East West Apparel does not affect your statutory rights.