The classy and classic shawl sweater coat from Dehen is a heavy weight Ivy style outer layer that can add some serious warmth and a large dose of layering style to almost any outfit. It is based on the original sweater coat but now has added pub friendly waxed canvas elbow patches and accent buttonholes to create a rugged yet sophisticated version. It is solid, plush and luxuriously sturdy.
- 100% Worsted Wool
- 1950’s fit six button shawl collar cardigan
- Double needle stitched internal elbow patches
- Welted front pockets
- Exterior waxed canvas elbow patches
- Heavyweight four end jersey knit
- Custom Navy corozo buttons
- Spun & sewn in Portland Oregon
- Slightly larger fit (see sizing measurements and notes)
The Worsted wool spun for this sweater is hardy, dense to keep the wind out, slightly coarse before gentle washing (see care label) and heavy weight, great for layering year on year. This sweater will last, in style!