The submariner’s sweater from Dehen is just an all round great and a favourite with us now. Great fit, colour combo, style and weight. It’s not going to boil you when you come in from the cold and it’s a hefty layer when you’re out in the elements. In Dehens own words: “Inspired by a recent garment discovered in the Dehen archives, this new addition to the Dehen 1920 repertoire was a ‘no-brainer’; smart, striped and handsome”.
- 100% Worsted Wool
- Double needle stitched internal elbow patches
- Vintage style submariner fit
- Medium three end jersey knit
- 2×2 ribbed neck, waistband and cuffs
- Spun & sewn in Portland Oregon
- True to size fit (see sizing measurements and notes)
The Worsted wool spun for this sweater is hardy, dense to keep the wind out, slightly coarse before gentle washing (see care label) and medium to heavy weight, great for layering year on year. This sweater will last, in style!