The Alcorn is a 40’s inspired sports jacket in a mid weight yarn dyed wool from Japan. It’s a stand out jacket from Freenote. Take a look at all of the detail below. A lot has gone into this jacket and those little extra’s like the corduroy backed collar and cuff, extra side entry and patch pockets (2 pockets appearing as 1) and the custom metal snaps really add to the quality.
The fit is fairly short and boxy like a vintage sports jacket should be and is very complimentary overall. The wool is a nice mid weight, great for the cooler months with a sweater underneath.
It is/ has:
- Yarn dyed wool blend from Japan
- Chambray lining from Japan
- Front pockets with additional side openings
- Buckle-back design
- Custom metal snaps from YKK
- Custom horn buttons from Italy
- Custom label from USA
- 1/8″ double needle stitch detail
- 53% wool 30% polyester 12% alpaca 3% acrylic 2% nylon
- Body Liner: 100% cotton, sleeve liner: 55% cotton 45% viscose
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sewn in USA