The Riders jacket from Freenote Cloth is a classic utilitarian everyday mid to heavier weight jacket and is one of their best sellers year on year. It is very solidly made with a waterproof 12oz Martexin waxed canvas (nice stuff!) and is heavily sewn up and bar tacked for a very robust and long life. The Japanese printed liner is also a nice touch and feels great.
The fit is great and works well for layering or standalone and waxed canvas outer will lighten in the creases and show wear ion the way denim and leather jackets do. It’s a handsome hardwearing staple.
It is/ has:
- 12 oz Martexin waxed canvas
- Front pleat detail
- Southwestern printed body liner from Japan
- Satin lined sleeves from Japan
- Elastic bands on interior of jacket for shoulder gusset
- Custom metal trims from Kentucky
- SB Tanning Co leather patch
- 1/8″ double needle stitch detail
- Interior pocket
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Sewn in USA