These Workers chinos from Freenote Cloth are what captured us about the brand in the first place. They are the real deal.
The slub 14oz fabric is very sturdy, weighty but yet drape very well, the details and construction down to the heavy weight Japanese fabric pocket bags and the heavy gauge stitching and tacking in all the right areas make them your everyday go to lifetime trousers. The fit is bang on, roomy enough in the top block for comfort which gradually tapers to a nice (not overly slim or skinny) medium hem opening. Can you tell we like these?
If you are after a very sturdy, well fitting everyday pair of trousers to last you in style, these are the ones:
- 14 oz slub fabric from Japan
- Washed / preshrunk
- Coin pocket with herringbone detail
- Clean finish interior with binding
- Herringbone pocket bags from Japan
- SB Tanning Co leather patch
- Custom metal hardware from Kentucky
- 100% cotton
- Regular rise
- Graded inseam
- Sewn in USA