We’ll let the maker and the pictures do the talking:
“We’ve had the privilege of developing and producing a number of garments for many major Hollywood feature films. This jacket is the result of our most recent project, and one of the most satisfying ones at that.
You may have seen the original piece in the Hollywood blockbuster A Star Is Born, worn by a certain Bradley Cooper. Regardless of the movie’s fame, it would be a shame if this jacket never saw any sort of series production. So, with a few extra refinements, we are offering this special piece to you for a very limited time.
This jacket is designed not only with timeless style in mind, but also with durability that is meant to last a lifetime.”
- This piece pays tribute to classic 50’s and 60’s single-pleat jackets produced by the likes of Foremost and Ranchcraft.
- This garment is fabricated using a 12-ounce US-made tan duck canvas, and given an initial rinse to ensure correct size and finish.
- Single pleats are fastened using round-embroidered tack detail.
- Buttons are US-made open-top wreath-and-star design in antique silver finish.
- Adjusters on either side ensure proper waist fitment.
- Binded-welt construction on front hand pockets with stitched-down facing detail.