If you want a tough and superbly warm jacket for the colder months, look no further than the The CD-4 from Freenote Cloth. It is a substantial jacket in a casual looking style. There are lots of details and again, a lot of thought has gone into the construction, style and fit of the jacket. The outer fabric feels like a coated thick denim and will fade more with time as denim does. The sleeves are quilt lined and the Alpaca and wool body lining is super toasty.
The fit is great, generous in all teh right movement places and when done up it is nice and snug in the wind inlet areas. Stick a heavy sweat and scarf on for the neck and you are good to go in any weather.
It is/ has:
- 15 ounce pigment dyed fabric from Japan
- Alpaca/wool lining from Japan
- 1/8″ double needle stitch detail
- Front pleat detail
- Interior welt pocket
- Universal zipper from Japan
- Custom metal trims from Kentucky
- SB Tanning Co leather patch
- 100% cotton exterior, 50% alpaca 50% wool interior
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sewn in USA